Mocha Man Style has partnered with Reebok, one of the best fitness brands in the world, to offer exclusive deals to our readers.
In the 80s Reebok helped usher in a fitness movement that got people moving and forever changed the way we look at sneakers and athletic wear.
Today, Reebok is committed to creating fitness products for athletes and lifestyle products for everyone from hardcore sneakerheads to men and women who want to express their personal style or improve their fitness.
With exciting collaborations with people such as Cardi B, Pyer Moss, J.J. Watt, Les Mills, Victoria Beckham, Kendrick Lamar, Allen Iverson, Montrezl Harrell, Maison Margiela, and others, Reebok continues to innovate and showcase its dedication to forward-thinking design.
Each month, we will share Reebok promo codes, coupons, sales, and new release information. Check back often to see our updates.
Reebok Promo Codes and Sales
Click the links in this post to take advantage of the deals.
- Exclusive Deal for Mocha Man Style Readers – Take 50% off Reebok Winter Blues Collection with promo code WINTER50. Offer valid 02/02/21 – 02/10/21.
- Take 25% off Reebok Pennymoon at the Reebok Outlet with promo code PENNY25. Offer valid 02/01/21 – 02/14/21.
- Take 25% off Reebok Flexagon Force at the Reebok Outlet with promo code FLEX25. Offer valid 02/01/21 – 02/14/21.
- Graphic Tees only $9.99 with code GRAPHIC. Offer valid 02/09/21 – 02/28/01 .
- Get Reebok Katura for $24.99 with code KATURA24. Offer valid 02/02/21 – 02/15/21.
- Exclusive President’s Day Sale for Mocha Man Style Readers: Take 40% off sitewide + an additional 10% off with promo code EXCLUSIVE. Offer valid 02/11/2021 – 02/21/2021.
- Exclusive Valentine’s Day Sale for Mocha Man Style Readers: Buy 2 items, Get 50% Off Both with code 2FORYOU. Offer valid 02/13/2021 -02/14/2021
Reebok New Releases for February
Reebok has several new releases for February including the much anticipated Reebok Nano X1.
Below you will find links to our favorite styles. You can visit the Reebok Release Calendar to see the full list.
Reebok Zig Kinetica II
With an updated structure and enhanced tech, the Reebok Zig Kinetica II sneakers give you the energy to transform ($120).
Reebok Nano X1
The Reebok Nano X1 sneakers are designed for wearability. With Floatride cushioning, a refined toe shape optimized for more movements, an energy return running foam, and speed chassis, you’ll add comfort and stability to every step ($130).
Reebok Classic Leather Legacy Shoes
The Reebok Classic Leather Legacy Shoes are throwback running-inspired sneakers with a progressive design ($80).
Reebok Dime BB400 Basketball Shoes
Made in collaboration with Montreal-based streetwear label Dime, these iconic Reebok Dime BB400 Basketball Shoes give your look the deluxe treatment with a mix of premium leather and suede ($110).
Reebok Club C Legacy Shoes
The Reebok Club C Legacy Shoes have a retro 80s spirit and a clean tennis-style vibe ($80).
Reebok Hot Ones Classic Leather Legacy Shoes
The Reebok Hot Ones Classic Leather Legacy Shoes (aka “The Thirst Quencher”) are inspired by the milk and water served at the end of the celebrity talk show “Hot Ones” ($100).
Reebok Hot Ones Question Mid Basketball Shoes
Bring the heat in the Reebok Hot Ones Question Mid Basketball Shoes dubbed “The Last Dab.” Designed in collaboration with the viral show “Hot Ones,” these Allen Iverson shoes add spice to your collection ($160).