Cazadores Tequila is one of the most popular premium tequilas in Mexico and the United States. Since 1992, Cezadores has been dedicated to crafting the finest tequila for connoisseurs and casual drinkers.
Made with blue agave grown, harvested, and distilled in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, recognized as the premier agave growing region in the world, Cazadores Tequila is one of the smoothest, most flavorful tequilas in the world.
Although Cazadores Tequila is made for sipping, it also works well in cocktails. Its smoothness, richness, and bold flavor profile allow it to blend well with a variety of ingredients.
Below you find four delicious Cazadores Tequila Cocktail Recipes that will warm up your winter.
(Side note: If you’re interested in trying a variety of spirits, you should join Flaviar, the world’s largest club of spirits enthusiasts).
Cazadores Tequila Cocktail: Chai Tequila Caliente
Originating in India, Chai tea has gained worldwide popularity due to its delicious combination of cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, ground ginger, and black peppercorn. Cazadores Tequila adds an additional flavor profile to this aromatic cocktail.
This cocktail recipe features Cazadores Tequila Reposado.
Cazadores Tequila Reposado spends up to a year in new American oak barrels. This process creates a perfect balance of agave and woody flavors. You can also detect notes of citrus, tropical fruits, and vanilla.
- 1 oz. Cazadores Tequila Reposado
- ½ oz. Blood Orange Puree
- 1 oz. Agave Nectar
- 4 oz. Hot Chai Tea
- 3 Whole Cloves
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon powder
- Orange peel
- In a coffee mug, add Cazadores Tequila Reposado, blood orange puree, agave nectar, hot chai tea, and cloves and stir gently
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon powder, and orange peel
- Serve hot
Cazadores Tequila Cocktail: Spiced Apple Cider Mula
When you think of winter, spiced apple cider is a drink that immediately comes to mind. Cazadores Tequila turns this classic winter beverage into a memorable winter cocktail.
- 1 ½ oz. Cazadores Tequila Reposado
- 1 tsp. Spiced Apple Cider Powder
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- Ginger Beer
- Pinch Nutmeg
- In a mixing glass, combine Cazadores Tequila Reposado, spiced apple cider powder, and lemon wedge with ice
- Shake all ingredients together and serve over the rocks
- Top with ginger beer and sprinkle nutmeg
- Garnish with lemon and mint
Cazadores Tequila Cocktail: Polo Norte
The Cazadores Tequila Cocktail Polo Norte is a cheerful, fruity drink with the right balance of sweetness and spice.
This cocktail features Cazadores Tequila Blanco, tequila in it’s purest form with the intensity and flavor of agave.
- 1-1/2 oz. Tequila Cazadores Blanco
- 3/4 oz. Agave Syrup
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 Blueberries, muddled
- Top with Ginger Beer
- Dash of Nutmeg
- In a cocktail shaker, gently muddle blueberries.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the ginger beer
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Serve in a rocks glass over ice, top with ginger beer
- Garnish with a lemon twist
Cazadores Tequila Cocktail: Posada Ponche
Las Posadas is a festival celebrated in Latin America and some parts of the United States between December 16 and 24 that commemorates Joseph’s and Mary’s journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem in search of safe refuge to give birth to the baby Jesus.
During the Las Posadas, many people drink the traditional ponche, a hot beverage made of fruits such as apples, oranges, lemon, tejocote, prunes, and guava.
This recipe features Cazadores Tequila Añejo (meaning aged).
Cazadores Tequila Añejo speans at least a year in new American oak barrels, breathing a golden liquid with agave flavors complemented with notes of cinnamon, vanilla, and peppery, smoky wood.
- 1 oz. Cazadores Tequila Añejo
- 1/2 oz. Blood Orange Puree
- 1 package of Apple Cider
- 5 oz. Hot Water
- 2 Star Anise
- 5 oz. Hot Water
- In a mug combine apple cider, hot water, blood orange puree and mix well
- Add the Cazadores Tequila Añejo and star anise and stir gently
- Garnish with orange peel and serve