The movie awards season is upon us and it’s time to celebrate extraordinary achievements in the field of filmmaking. To help celebrate these accomplishments, vodka maker Grey Goose has created the 2016 GREY GOOSE Film Awards Season Cocktail Recipe Collection.
Created by master mixologist and Grey Goose Ambassador Joe McCanta, the cocktail collection pays homage to the 5 major themes that are prevalent in this year’s most acclaimed movies: Love Conquers All, Escape, Revenge, Female Empowerment, and The Big Idea. These Grey Goose vodka cocktail recipes are perfect for your Award Season parties or for your anytime enjoyment.
Grey Goose L’amour (Inspired by Brooklyn)
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron
- 1.5 oz Peach nectar
- 1 Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Ginger slice
- 1 Dash of grapefruit bitters
Directions: Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass. Garnish with a rose petal.
Grey Goose Le Rêve (Inspired by Room)
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose La Poire
- 1.5 oz Coconut water
- 3/4 oz Fresh lime
- 2 Thai micro basil leaves
- o.5 oz Coconut syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
Directions: Shake and strain over fresh cubed ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with sprigs of Thai micro-basil.
Grey Goose Bitter Revenge (Inspired by The Revenant)
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose vodka
- 1.5 oz Freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1.5 oz Freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1/4 oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Martini Bitter
Directions: Shake and double strain into coupe. Garnish with a blood orange wheel floating within.
Grey Goose Femme Confidante (Inspired by Mad Max: Fury Road)
- 1 oz Grey Goose L’Orange
- 3/4 oz cold Lady Grey tea
- 1/4 oz Grand Marnier
- 3 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Dash of Peychauds bitters
Directions: Stir and strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon and orange peel.
Grey Goose Martini Cocktail (Inspired by The Big Short)
- 2 oz Grey Goose Original Vodka
- 0.5 oz Noilly Prat Original French Dry Vermouth
- 1 Dash orange bitters
- Lemon zest
Directions: Build ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Top with cubed ice and stir. Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon zest.