Created by master mixologist and Grey Goose Ambassador Joe McCanta, the GREY GOOSE Movie Cocktail Recipe Collection pays homage to the 5 major themes that are prevalent in some critically acclaimed, Oscar-nominated films: Love Conquers All, Escape, Revenge, Female Empowerment, and The Big Idea. These Grey Goose vodka cocktail recipes are perfect to accompany your movie binge-watching or for your anytime enjoyment.
Grey Goose L’amour (Inspired by Brooklyn)
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron
- 1.5 oz Peach nectar
- 1 Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Ginger slice
- 1 Dash of grapefruit bitters
Directions: Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass. Garnish with a rose petal.
Grey Goose Le Rêve (Inspired by Room)
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose La Poire
- 1.5 oz Coconut water
- 3/4 oz Fresh lime
- 2 Thai micro basil leaves
- o.5 oz Coconut syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
Directions: Shake and strain over fresh cubed ice into a rocks glass. Garnish with sprigs of Thai micro-basil.
Grey Goose Bitter Revenge (Inspired by The Revenant)
- 1.5 oz Grey Goose vodka
- 1.5 oz Freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1.5 oz Freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1/4 oz Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Martini Bitter
Directions: Shake and double strain into a coupe. Garnish with a blood orange wheel floating within.
Grey Goose Femme Confidante (Inspired by Mad Max: Fury Road)
- 1 oz Grey Goose L’Orange
- 3/4 oz cold Lady Grey tea
- 1/4 oz Grand Marnier
- 3 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Dash of Peychauds bitters
Directions: Stir and strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon and orange peel.
Grey Goose Martini Cocktail (Inspired by The Big Short)
- 2 oz Grey Goose Original Vodka
- 0.5 oz Noilly Prat Original French Dry Vermouth
- 1 Dash orange bitters
- Lemon zest
Directions: Build ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Top with cubed ice and stir. Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with lemon zest.