Planning a wedding takes a lot of time and effort.
Picking the flowers, securing the venue, and compiling the guest list are things many grooms would prefer to avoid.
However, there is one thing that the groom cannot avoid – picking his wedding attire. That’s where Xedo comes in.
Xedo offers online rentals of high-quality, flawless-fitting men’s designer formalwear delivered to your doorstep.
Xedo’s one-of-a-kind platform offers a unique online shopping experience, filling a niche for today’s time-crunched, yet fashion-focused grooms.
“Xedo was created out of the belief that rental doesn’t have to consist of ill-fitting tuxedos that are poor quality and inconvenient to obtain,” said Peter Abruzzo, Xedo US CEO. “We’ve brought together an unprecedented collaboration of talent to provide the finest fabrics, quality, and style ever introduced to rental, making exceptional black-tie style accessible and affordable for everyone.”
Xedo’s Proprietary algorithms minimize sizing errors and hone in on a customer’s correct measurements from the start to guarantee the perfect fit. The simple five-step process takes the hassle out of tuxedo rental:
- Create and Customize – Xedo’s Tux Builder makes it easy to customize your look. You can also choose from one of the pre-styled looks.
- Get the Perfect Fit – Enter your sizes into the system and Xedo’s algorithms will do the rest.
- Order a FREE Home Try-On – Never rent a tux without trying it on first. Xedo lets you try on your tux months in advance.
- Place Your Order – In just minutes, you can reserve a tux for your big day. You can also add your groomsmen to your account and Xedo will email them the style details, collect measurements and payments, and keep everyone on track.
- Wear It, Love It, Return It – After the big day, just box up your tux and use the pre-paid label to send it back for free.
Xedo boasting an impressive array of fashion-forward designs from Justin Alexander, Michael Kors, Allure Men, and Daymond John.
Each collection offers unique details that make the difference: luxury fabrics, sleeker cuts, narrower lapels, sophisticated colors, and authentic old-world tailoring. The result is formalwear that looks more runway and less rental.
A major benefit of these partnerships is Xedo’s exclusive, insider access to all of the designers’ exact colors and fabrics, ensuring that all accessories – from vests and cummerbunds to pocket squares and bow ties – are truly a perfect match. Now, bridal party color coordination is easier than ever and more precise.
As an added perk, the groom’s tuxedo is free with a registered wedding party of six or more. Prices start at $95, with packages ranging from $170-$195.