In a move that has “Punch Buggy” and “Slug-a-Bug” enthusiasts jumping for joy, Volkswagen announced that they will release a limited-edition Beetle Classic starting at $20,195.
The Beetle Classic has an understated retro look inside and out and takes styling cues from the original Beetle. However, the Classic trim also features modern touches that will appeal to today’s buyers.
- 17-inch “Heritage” aluminum-alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Leather-wrapped shifter knob and handbrake lever
- Sirius XM® Satellite Radio
- RNS® 315 navigation system
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Two-tone brown “Sioux” leatherette and checked cloth seating surfaces
- Comfort front seats with driver’s side lumbar support
- Six-speed automatic transmission.
The Beetle 1.8T Coupe is available in three colors —Pure White, Black Uni, and Reflex Silver— and has an EPA estimated highway fuel economy rating of 33 mpg.
Get ready to guard your arms against an onslaught of punches.