Global music subscription services such as Spotify, Rdio, and Rhapsody get a lot of attention, but Cricket Wireless’ Muve Music has been quietly gaining dedicated fans and growing it’s service into an industry leader since 2011.
Muve Music is the result of a unique collaboration between Cricket Wireless, the music industry, and technology partners Samsung Mobile, ZTE and SanDisk. The partnership has resulted in great mobile devices and a massive song database that users can easily access from their anywhere.
The innovative service is the first music experience designed specifically for the mobile phone– no syncing, no computers, no cords needed – ever. The service delivers a robust mobile music experience that includes unlimited full track downloads, ringtones and ringback tones. Since Muve Music’s launch, customers have downloaded more than 500 million songs and listened to more than 1.5 billion tracks in the service.
The best thing about the service is that access to this massive music library is included in your cell phone plan. In other words, you can download songs to your device for free (the service works well with the ZTE Engage LT). With the locally stored music, you can create playlists, share music with friends, or make your own ringtones. And you never have to worry about losing your music collection if your phone is lost or stolen. The service automatically backs up your songs.
I like to use the service to discover new artists and Muve Music makes is easy. They will send new songs to your phone based on your preferences if you like. I found some cool artists and used Muve Music to create a customized playlist for Mocha Man Style Readers. It is a compilation of classic soul, jazz, and R&B.
Muve Music Mocha Man Style Playlist
- “Suit & Tie” by Justin Timberlake
- “Got to Give it Up” by Marvin Gaye
- “Afro Blue [9th Wonder’s Blue Light Basement Remix feat,. Erykah Badu and Phonte]” by Robert Glasper
- “Love is Stronger Than Pride” by Sade
- “Acension (Don’t Ever Wonder)” by Maxwell
- “The Way” by Jill Scott
- “Treasure” by Bruno Mars
- “Delicate” by Terence Trent D’Arby
- “I Ain’t The Same” by The Alabama Shakes
- “Good Man” by Raphael Saadiq
- “Sunlight” by The Brand New Heavies
- “She’s Always in My Hair” by Prince
- “I’m Still in Love With You” by Al Green
- “Like a Star” by Corrine Bailey Rae
- “Searchin'” by Roy Ayers
- “Calls” by Robert Glasper
- “After the Dance” by Marvin Gaye
- “The Lady in My Life” by Michael Jackson
- “Fire We Make” by Alicia Keys and Maxwell
- “What I’ve Got in Mind” by Sammy Davis Jr.
Muve Music is a powerful service for music lovers who are constantly on the move. Start building your personal soundtrack today.
* * * * *
Save 20% off Todd Snyder Apparel, Shoes, and Accessories with our Exclusive Mocha Man Style Discount Code
Fashion Deals Jun 27, 2019
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: Autonomous Vehicles on TSU’s Campus and Texas Governor Greg Abbott Vetoes Car Seat Bill
Politics & Current Events Jun 21, 2019
Rides Jun 14, 2019